Sunday 16 September 2012

Worried like Hell!!!!!!! :(

My last year of O'levels has started and I am totally confused about what to do. Teachers are saying that getting good grades in Pakistan studies and Islamiyat is no big deal and only good grades in Mathematics , the three Sciences(i.e. is Biology, Chemistry and physics) and English language would bring you any good.
School is taking us nowhere except for giving huge piles of homework and tests to prepare for. After school you are so exhausted that you do not have the capability to do any type of work. You go to sleep and when you wake up you hardly have time to do anything.
Teaching in school is of such a level that I don't think that I would be able to pass without taking tuition or notes of other good teachers from my friends. We go to school only so that we have someone to recommend us and so that we have a reputation of belonging to a good institute, otherwise school has become a waste of time. You go there only to waste your energy and then you can do nothing just because you are so Goddamn tired.
Now I am totally confused about what to do, how to manage my time and cope with all the work. I have so much to study and the time available is miniscule. 
I just hope that everything turns out right and end up getting what I want. And I am prepared to work hard and achieve what I want to. 
 IM FREAKING OUT!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment